My favorite thick and chewy peanut butter blondie recipe loaded with creamy white chocolate and plenty of peanut butter chips! So good with a cup of coffee.
Today’s super fabulous white chocolate peanut butter blondies are the epitome of easy dessert bars done right. The batter is assembled in one bowl; the bars bake up in just 30 minutes; and the results taste exactly one-billion times better than anything you’d swipe up from the bakery <<<< This, my friends, is awesome. So. Dang. Awesome.
To make this recipe you’ll need flour, brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, flaky sea salt, eggs, baking powder, white chocolate chips, and peanut butter chips. The last two ingredients are obviously the rock stars of this show and not to be skipped or skimped!
THICK AND CHEWY WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIESIngredients
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces; one stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 and 3/4 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (fine sea salt, table salt, or kosher salt will all work)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt (I used Maldon Sea Salt and think it’s the best), for sprinkling, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a 9″ x 13″ pan with parchment paper; lightly grease the paper and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-heat. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and brown sugar, whisk well to combine.
You can find complete recipes of this THICK AND CHEWY WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BLONDIES in bakerbynature.com