This trifle was sooo good. Perfect for an Easter or spring dessert.
- 1 angel food cake ( store bought less than one pound), cubed or torn
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry jello
- 2 c. boiling water
- 16 oz. package frozen strawberries
- 2 packages sugar-free vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c. skim milk
- 8 oz. Cool Whip Free
- fresh strawberries
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Remove from heat and stir in frozen berries. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes or until partially gelled. Meanwhile, whisk together the pudding with the milk until thickened. Fold in Cool Whip. Place ⅓ of the cake pieces in the bottom of a trifle dish, top with ⅓ of the jello mixture, top that with ⅓ of the pudding mixture. Repeat two more times. Garnish the top with fresh, sliced strawberries.
You can find complete recipes of this Strawberry Shortcake Trifle in pointlessmeals.blogspot.co.id