Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken Recipe
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon rotisserie chicken seasoning
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese, halved
- In a large skillet, saute the spinach, mushrooms, onions and pecans in oil until mushrooms are tender.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning.
- Place chicken on greased grill rack.
- Grill covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in.
- from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover and grill 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top chicken breasts with spinach mixture.
Nutritional Facts :
1 each: 203 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
You can find complete recipes of this Spinach and Mushroom Smothered Chicken Recipe in tasteofhome.com