This No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of peanut butter! You’ll want a big glass of milk to go with a slice of this baby!
So we put away all of our Christmas decorations this weekend. It feels good to finally have everything put away and now the holidays are officially done for another year.
However, the celebrations are not yet finished.
Today is my brother and cousin’s birthday and Friday is the hubs’ 30th birthday. I’m telling you – December and January are busy busy for us.
It’s hard to believe that the hub’s and I will both be 30. We met when we were 15 and started dating at 17, so we’ve basically known each other for half of our lives now. Crazy!
This No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake – it’s also crazy. Crazy good. Peanut butter lovers – this one’s for you!
Cheesecakes have always been one of my favorite desserts and the last few months, I’ve loved them more and more. There are just so many things you can with them and so many flavors to try. Baked or no bake, I’m a fan.
I do love the ease of a no bake cheesecake though. There are those times that you just don’t want to fool with the oven, or worry about cracks, or take all that time to bake one. For those times, there’s cheesecakes like this one.
NO BAKE REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKEIngredients
- 2 1/2 cups Oreo crumbs
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
- 30 mini Reese’s, chopped, divided
- 8 oz Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream)
- chocolate sauce
- Combine Oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press crumbs into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and peanut butter together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Gently stir in the Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
You can find complete recipes of this No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake in lifeloveandsugar.com