I could not resist to share this divine recipe from the 150 Best Cupcake Recipes cookbook. These precious miniature cheesecakes are not only cute, but they’re also amazingly tasty! Try this Lemon Cheesecake Cupcake recipe this weekend. Your whole family will love it!
Lemon Cheesecake CupcakesINGREDIENTS:
For the filling you will need:
- 1⁄4 cup, 60 ml sour cream
- 12 oz, cream cheese (package of 375 g)
- 1⁄2 cup, 125 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp, 5 ml grated lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup, 175 ml lemon curd, from the grocery or homemade.
For the crust, you will need:
- 1 tbsp, 15 ml packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup, 175 ml graham cracker
- 3 tbsp, 45 ml melted unsalted butter
- Whisk brown sugar, graham crumbs, and melted butter together in a bowl. Press mixture into cups.
- In your food processor (metal blade preferably) start by pulsing cream cheese until it becomes smooth.
- Combine sugar and pulse it again. Add sour cream and also pulse until smooth. Combine zest and eggs, pulsing again.
- Fill the cups. Bake for about 18 -22 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool down in pan for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours. Before serving, place a curd over each cupcake.
You can find complete recipes of this Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes in theflyingcouponer.com