Teriyaki Pina Colada Burger is our favorite! It’s a secret blend of meat for the juiciest burger, teriyaki sauce, pineapple and a specialpina colada sauce.
HOW TO MAKE TERIYAKI PINA COLADA BURGER
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 2 pounds the perfect burger mix
- 2/3 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted plus more for buns
- 4 slices of pineapple, core intact (see note)
- 1/3 cup Pina Colada Sauce
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices colby jack cheese
- 4-8 slices of cooked bacon
- In a small bowl, combine the 1/3 cup pina colada sauce and mayo.
- Butter each side of the buns, set aside, and heat the grill to high heat.
- Mix the meat gently with the 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
- Form into 4 burgers and brush with a little melted butter then sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and grill 4-7 minutes .
- Using a spoon drizzle the teriyaki over the burgers.
- Flip the burger and using a brush or a new spoon, spread teriyaki over the burger, plus any more at the end to taste.
- Allow to cook for another 4-7 minutes or until done. (A well done burger will not be as flavorful so we usually do medium)
- Place cheese over each burger right before it is done and close the lid to melt the cheese.
- Meanwhile, grill the pineapple until marks appear, about 2 minutes, flip and grill again.
- Remove to a plate and cut out the core.
- Grill each bun, inside down until grill marks appear.
- Spread the pina colada mayo on each side of the bun.
- Place the burger, pineapple and bacon on the bottom and top with the lid.
Food recipes from https://ohsweetbasil.com