Oh delicious fudge Aimee! Just love those beautiful swirls! Would make a lovely gift too, don’t you think? 🙂
How To Make Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge
- 4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 tablespoon Espresso Powder
- 25 Marshmallows
- 11 1/2 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips, 1 package
- 12 ounces Semisweet Chocolate Chips, 1 package
- 2 ounces Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 11 oz bag Caramel Bits, Or about 2 cups caramels
- 2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, milk, vanilla, butter and espresso powder.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Once boiling, keep at a rolling boil for two full minutes (still stirring).
- For this next step, I use a stand mixer with whisk attachment, but a hand mixer would work too.
- In a large bowl, combine marshmallows and chocolate.
- Pour hot mixture over these ingredients and blend until smooth. I turn my mixer on medium speed and allow it to blend for about 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl several times.
- While this is mixing, place your caramel and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Pour the creamy fudge mixture into a parchment paper lined 15inch x 10inch x 1inch baking sheet. Drizzle with hot caramel, using a knife to swirl it into the fudge.
- Sprinkle immediately with kosher salt (or coarse sea salt).
- Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Cut into small bites and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY!
Food recipes from https://www.shugarysweets.com