Thank you to Cookies and Cups for creating this amazing recipe! Ever since Camille introduced me to her fabulous Cake Batter Blondies, I have been blondie crazy. These were simple and soooooo good!
HOW TO MAKE BUTTERFINGER BLONDIES
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt (or regular salt)
- 2 cups coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 16 Fun Size bars)
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped Butterfinger Bars (approx 4 Fun Size bars)
- For the Blondies:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- On low add your dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) just until combined.
- Stir in your 2 cups chopped Butterfingers.
- Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25-28 minutes until center is JUST set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cream the butter, shortening, vanilla, and milk together until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar on low speed. Turn speed up to medium and mix until smooth
- Spread frosting on cooled brownies and sprinkle with chopped Butterfingers.
Food recipes from https://www.sixsistersstuff.com