Here’s the thing… I have to be in the mood for peanut butter. It seems like I don’t even have a passing thought about it for a few weeks and then all of a sudden it’s like I NEED PEANUT BUTTERRRRRRRRR!
It’s a little bit crazy.
FLOURLESS FUDGEY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- scant ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 inch pan with foil or parchment and grease with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter, 2 cups chocolate chips, and ½ cup peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl at ½ power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth (return to microwave for another 20 seconds at a time as needed until completely melted and smooth).
- Add chocolate mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and mix until smooth. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until set and an inserted toothpick comes out mostly clean. Allow to cool completely.
- Once brownies have cooled, melt remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl at ½ power for about 1 minute or until you can stir it smooth. Drizzle over cooled brownies. Place in the fridge for about 10 minutes for the drizzle to set. Cut into bars and serve.
You can find complete recipes of this FLOURLESS FUDGEY PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES in lecremedelacrumb.com