- 12 Frozen Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls (or other frozen rolls), thawed but still cold
- zest of two lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 9×13-inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine lemon zest and sugar; set aside.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls and sprinkle on zest/sugar mixture, reserving half of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking.
You can find complete recipes of this Easy Lemon Monkey Bread Recipe in sixsistersstuff.com