- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- hot sauce
- Process spinach, avocado, sour cream, red onion, lime juice, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, black pepper, and hot sauce in a food processor until smooth.
- Scrape dip into a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
You can find complete recipes of this Avocado-Spinach Dip in allrecipes.com